Thursday, September 17, 2009

My friend Bailey

Bailey is my best friend. We play a lot, mostly chasing Luis around, but sometimes we play tetherball together or jumprope on the basketball court. Bailey has short brown hair and brown eyes. She is chatty, outgoing and likes to run. And she has two other best friends - Juliana and Hannah. They used to play together at recess, but now they can't because either Morgan Erick, Jatin or Jaden are chasing Juliana, Bailey, me and Hannah. And this is what usually happens: we all come running from different directions and all collide with each other, that is what usually happens. We like to play together. Bailey has two little sisters named Julia and Sydney. They're twins. They are also a good friend of Brooklynn's and went to the school Brooklynn went to. (I just wrote "the school that Brooklynn went to" because when I am reading it a long time from now when Brooklynn is not in preschool it will seem strange). THE END.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to meet Luis, the boy you all chase!

    I liked the part on one of the days about the boys messing around in the hall. They do that at my school too!! (The girls do too sometimes.)
    grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best memories of 1st through 3rd grade involve chasing boys on the playground! It's great to hear that you have have Bailey to hang out with. She sounds like a really fun best friend! :)

    ReplyDelete