Friday, September 11, 2009

3rd day of 1st grade

Typed by mommy:

On my third day of first grade we learned two more parts of the brain dance...this is what we know so far. First, we kind of pinch ourselves from head to toe and on your arms and up your back and on your face. And then you just tap and do the same thing on your arms, from your head to your toe and up your back. And then you just slap yourself the same way. And then after we did the braindance we kind of, we just worked on our handwriting journal covers for a long time and then we went to the bathroom. And then we went back and we did math work places. And then we went to the bathroom again and had 3 recesses. And after we did 3 recesses we came back in and we packed up. Then Ms Long read more of My Father's Dragon and THE END.

3 comments:

  1. Brinsley, I LOVE how much you LOVE school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three recesses! That sounds good! Are they all only 10 minutes long? I want to see the brain dance next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alethea - no, not all the recesses are 10 minutes long. The first one is recess and it's only 10 minutes long. But the next recess, lunch recess, is 30 minutes long. And then if we ever have a free recess or a free inside recess they are usually about 10 minutes long.

    And if I remember all the steps I will show you the brain dance.

    ReplyDelete