Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My first day in first grade

Typed by Brinsley:

I was sooooooooooooooooo exited to go to first grade.When the day began,though,I was little bit nervous.But the day turned out to be the best day of my life! In the begining,we did the daily Braindance.Then,Ms.Long,our teacher,talked about the things we would do

Typed by Mommy while Brinsley ate olive and cheese pizza:

in first grade. Then we wrote about what we wanted to work on in first grade. After that we had snack. And then we had first recess. It was ten minutes long. Then we went inside and we read some books. Then we talked some more about what we were going to do in first grade. Then we had bathroom break. Then we went to lunch. Then, after we ate lunch, we went to lunch recess. And then we went back to our classroom and talked some more about what we were going to do in first grade. Then we had reading time and after that we went to bathroom break AGAIN and then we went to P.E. And then we went back to our classroom and packed up and after we packed up we sat down on the carpet and Ms. Long read us 1 1/2 chapters of "My Father's Dragon." Then we put our backpacks on and got in line and went to the door and Bailey went home with me. THE END

5 comments:

  1. Brin--That's pretty neat if it was the best day of your life! That is a good day! I just looked at MY FATHER's DRAGON the other day and wondered if you would like it. Now you'll know! (There are 2 more in the series, I believe.) See you next week, Brin.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it was the best day of your life! Must be a lot of fun being a first grader.

    --Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! First Grade! I know you have been waiting and waiting for school to start!
    I can't believe that recess is only 10 minutes! Is that enough time to play? I can't wait to hear what you do tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for telling us all about your day! We are so glad that you had such a fabulous time and we hope tomorrow is just as great.

    ReplyDelete