Thursday, September 17, 2009

The 7th day of school (Thursday)

Typed by Mommy: Mommy dropped me off on the loop and I put my stuff away. Then we did some math. We did some easy math and then we read books to ourselves to see how long we could do it. After that we went to bathroom break and recess. (I brought my book) then we came inside after a short recess because again the boys were messing around in the hall. Cause they always do that. And then when we came inside we did some more math and we read somethings from our books. Then we went to bathroom break again. Then we came back and we read to someone. Then we had lunch. I ate a turkey and cheese sandwich from the cafeteria. And when everyone who was eating lunch at my table had gotten waffles and a sausage, the sausage, Jodie said that everybody else had to get a sandwich in first grade and I said "good, cause I wanted a sandwich!" And so I ate my sandwich. Then we went to bathroom break AGAIN. We have 3 or 4 bathroom breaks. Then we went to lunch recess. Again I jumproped, but I also helped Bailey get away from Morgan Erick but then Jatin chased after me and got me and then he pushed me into the grass and Bailey got into the grass to and then Morgan Erick and Jatin fell on top of us. (laughter!) And that's how I got the bruise on my knee. Then we went inside we went to number corner, we checked off another day in school, we put another dot for another day in school. We put another unifix cube in its spot and then Ms. Long wrote "seven" on the board. Then we did the math with the pattern cards and I got the trickiest pattern and, wait until you hear this, it is very funny....Ms. Long tricked herself on the math problem! But she didn't trick me! After we did math we FINALLY went to music. And Ms. Severin said that the piano was in the string instrument family. Why? It's because at the very top of the piano there's a lid and if you take the lid off you'll see some little strings inside it and the strings are connected to the piano keys, so if you play one piano key, there's a little hammer inside the piano and there's a little hammer connected to the piano so when you hit a key, the key hits the hammer, the hammer hits the string, and the string hits the tune string! Then we came back from music and we packed up, read aloud. We read a little tiny bit of the "Boxcar Children" it's the first one in the series. Then we grabbed our backpacks and went outside. Then we went home. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment